IT Support Analyst
Where people, brands and folding carton meet, that is where the magic happens at Van Genechten Packaging (VGP), every single time. For over 180 years now VGP has believed in the unique impact of packaging for brands and products, for people and the planet, and made it work. Today, it remains the last truly independent European packaging specialist with HQ in Turnhout, Belgium, 12 folding carton sites, 1 extrusion site and 1 rigid boxes design & production center in 7 countries. VGP generates an annual turnover of about 350 million euros, employs more than 1,600 employees and continues to grow.
For our Headquarters, based in Turnhout (Belgium), we are looking for a
IT Support Analyst
Under supervision of the Manager Business Applications, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding our software development lifecycle and gaining in-depth knowledge of the software.
- Organising and providing training and support with regards to all IT managed applications.
- Providing user manuals for new systems.
- Analysing, in consultation with the IT domain specialist, recurring support questions.
- Identifying potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability in close cooperation with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of test users.
- Providing business and technical support for the in-house ERP package and a number of external packages, in close cooperation with the integration analysts.
- Playing a role in test activities and implementing modifications or replacements.
- You preferably obtained a higher education degree within an IT or business context.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and/or Java is a plus.
- You have strong communicational skills and a combination of empathy and creativity.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have strong analytical skills and a result driven mindset.
- An exciting job in a highly competitive industry segment with a clear target orientation.
- Intensive training on the job, while being surrounded by experienced and dynamic colleagues.
- Excellent career opportunities in an expanding international group.
- Competitive remuneration & fringe benefits.
- A strong and healthy privately-owned company.
Then please send your application to An Kerkstoel: email@example.com