Key Account Manager
Where people, brands and folding carton meet, that is where the magic happens at Van Genechten Packaging (VGP), every single time. For over 180 years now VGP has believed in the unique impact of packaging for brands and products, for people and the planet, and made it work. Today, it remains the last truly independent European packaging specialist with HQ in Turnhout, Belgium, 10 folding carton sites and 1 extrusion site in 7 countries. VGP generates an annual turnover of about 350 million euros, employs more than 1500 employees and continues to grow.
For our Headquarters, based in Turnhout (Belgium), we are looking for a
Key Account Manager
Under supervision of the Key Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Defining ambition and strategic growth opportunities including innovations and solutions.
- Evaluate and anticipate the client’s future needs, understand the market and identify upcoming trends.
- Keep the customer satisfaction high through internal development and customer centric views.
- Define and conclude annual budgets, set and deliver KPI’s.
- Lead account managers in the different VGP sites across Europe.
- Prepare, develop, manage and execute contract negotiations.
- Build and manage the customers network and the relationships to Key decision makers.
- Prepare and participate in business meetings, communicate overall strategy effectively across your team and keep motivation high and ambitious.
- You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent through experience.
- You have a strong technical affinity with production.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Key Account Management in packaging or a similar FMCG environment.
- You have a result- and customer-driven mindset.
- English is mandatory, other local languages are an asset.
- You are computer literate – skilled in data analysis and CRM.
- You have a positive attitude when facing adversity and demonstrate a hands-on style.
- You practice effective communication and negotiation skills.
- You are strong in analytics and reporting, crunching numbers to identify issues and solutions.
- An exciting job in a highly competitive industry segment with a clear target orientation.
- Intensive training on the job, while being surrounded by experienced and dynamic colleagues.
- Excellent career opportunities in an expanding international group.
- Competitive remuneration & fringe benefits.
- A strong and healthy privately-owned company.
Then please send your application to An Kerkstoel