Key Account Manager with Focus on Retail & Private Label
Where people, brands and folding carton meet, that is where the magic happens at Van Genechten Packaging (VGP), every single time. For over 180 years now VGP has believed in the unique impact of packaging for brands and products, for people and the planet, and made it work. Today, it remains the last truly independent European packaging specialist with HQ in Turnhout, Belgium, 12 folding carton sites and 1 extrusion site in 9 countries. VGP generates an annual turnover of about 450 million euros, employs more than 1700 employees and continues to grow.
For our European Sales team we are looking for a highly energized
Key Account Manager with focus on Retail & Private Label
Under supervision of the Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Defining a winning strategy to enter and grow our presence in the Retail and Private Label packaging market in Europe.
- Providing expertise within VGP regarding knowledge and insights on Retail and Private label.
- Executing the ambition and strategic growth opportunities you helped defining by thinking big about innovations and solutions.
- You prepare, develop, manage, and execute contract negotiations and you don’t stop there. Our approach is of the same quality as our packaging. You build and manage the relationships to Key decision makers by showing up.
- Keep the customer satisfied family business style, with eye for detail and a personal connection, you evaluate and anticipate their future needs in combination with market and trend knowledge. You motivate the rest of the team and guide them to results.
- Define and conclude annual budgets, set, and deliver KPI’s.
- Lead account managers in the different VGP sites across Europe, this includes frequent travel.
- Prepare and participate in business meetings, communicate overall strategy effectively across your team and keep motivation high and ambitious.
- You have shown in your educational and professional choices that you are a loyal – growth minded and hands –on person with a winner’s attitude, sales is your passion and lifestyle.
- You have at least 10 successful years in the Key Account market in packaging or a similar FMCG environment, you are ready to fly higher and faster.
- You’re an expert in knowledge and insight on the Retail and Private Label landscape in Europe.
- You have a very result-and customer-driven mindset, you show a confident approach to tackling big projects and problems, stress is your friend.
- You use data and crunch numbers to help gaining insights into development and future strategy, this should be included in your experience with CRM and Data analysis.
- You have a professional knowledge of English, any other language is a benefit, preference for proficiency in German and/or French.
- An exciting job in a highly competitive industry segment with a clear target orientation.
- Focus on your development, while being surrounded by experienced and dynamic colleagues.
- Excellent career opportunities in an expanding international group.
- Competitive remuneration & fringe benefits.
- A strong and healthy privately-owned company.
Then please send your application to An Kerkstoel: email@example.com